Monday, May 28, 2007

Sins of the Father: Douchebaggery

I am pretty psyched about Dr. Blogstein's Radio Happy Hour tomorrow night. Dr. Blogstein and I will be talking to the creator of HotChicksWithDouchebags.com, and that, my friends, is awesome. Check out the link for more details. Here in the tri-state area, douchebaggery is rampant and unregulated, and I think someone needs to start cracking down. "DB1," the man behind the site, is the first person I know of who has at least tried to put a stop to this epidemic.

Check us out Tuesday night at 9 p.m. EST to hear it firsthand. Click here to listen.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Hi Jane,

Dang, I thought "Beverly Hills 90210" won the permanent award for most douchebags casted in one weekly television show, but then someone had to go make that show, "Friends."

1:02 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hi Jane,

What happened to the show, I was listening the whole time but it just like cut out earlier and there was nothing?????

11:05 PM  
Blogger NewbietoNYC said...

It cut out? How weird! Check the archives -- they might have cut us off at the hour mark in the live version, but saved the rest in the archives.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Baron von Douchehausen said...

I listened in. You did a fine job. Sounded like you and DB1 had a good conversation going when the Dr. cut in and derailed everyone's trains of thoughts. Otherwise, excellent.

4:38 PM  
Blogger NewbietoNYC said...

Baron, I adore your icon. Classy!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home