Blogstein's Trusty Sidekick
Following Blogstein's lead, below are five possible endings to a story I'll tell on the air next Tuesday. Kicker is, though, that all are made up and false except one. Guess for yourself as to which four are the imposter conclusions:
1. I mean, who does Mandy Patinkin think he is?!
2. After annoying everyone in our friend group, several professors, and her own parents, my friend Leslie had managed to annoy even John Stamos.
3. So if I had to sum up this life lesson, it would go something like, "Dried concrete: proceed; freshly poured concrete: avoid."
4. I stood on the sidewalk saying, "I swear I don't know her, officer. She so not my sister! Nuh-uh! No way! Take her downtown!" And he actually did. My parents were none too pleased when they got the call early that morning.
5. So then he said, "Don't worry. This stays between you, me, and the Sealy Posturepedic."
See y'all Tuesday!