Sunday, February 04, 2007

Blogstein's Trusty Sidekick

Great (or at least acceptable/somewhat-noteworthy/all-right) news for Typing Pool readers: I'll be co-hosting Dr. Blogstein's Radio Happy Hour next Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST on Blog Talk Radio with none other than my cohort and sometime nemesis Dr. Blogstein. (Go to blogtalkradio.com/drblogstein to listen.)

Following Blogstein's lead, below are five possible endings to a story I'll tell on the air next Tuesday. Kicker is, though, that all are made up and false except one. Guess for yourself as to which four are the imposter conclusions:

1. I mean, who does Mandy Patinkin think he is?!

2. After annoying everyone in our friend group, several professors, and her own parents, my friend Leslie had managed to annoy even John Stamos.

3. So if I had to sum up this life lesson, it would go something like, "Dried concrete: proceed; freshly poured concrete: avoid."

4. I stood on the sidewalk saying, "I swear I don't know her, officer. She so not my sister! Nuh-uh! No way! Take her downtown!" And he actually did. My parents were none too pleased when they got the call early that morning.

5. So then he said, "Don't worry. This stays between you, me, and the Sealy Posturepedic."

See y'all Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

You were both fabulous! Can't wait for tomorrow's show!!!

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home