Friday, March 02, 2007

Foiled Again!

Drat! I was so close with the Barbie Bandits' names. They were captured today (shocker!), and it turns out that they're really "Heather" and "Ashley." I guessed "Lauren" and "Kassie." But I think I was pretty darn close.

"Lauren" does not look quite as sprightly now as she did in the surveillance photo.











I had such high hopes for the details of the case, but upon reading about the capture, I was disappointed. Instead of my initial guess of sheer and rampant stupidity as motive, it turns out what was really at the heart of the case were some dudes and some marijuana. How...pedestrian.

"Lauren" and "Kassie," I expected some class out of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

Oh well that is what happens when one tries to guess those kinds of "Who Done It Mysteries" LOL

Like the WHO sang in their song, "We Don't Get Foiled Again" LOL

I kind of figured that it was her, this blond looks more street rugged than the other one from your previous guess. If I had seen the photos of all of them I would have picked this one over the other blond. She even looks like she had been in a few street fights herself. Comparatively speaking this one could mop the floor with that other blond.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

I don't know which program you watch but the ones that I do I don't hear that much about these so called Barbie Desperado's. Most of the news has been about the Tornadoes and not about a couple of youngsters trying to be Bonnie and Clydinstasia.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home