Monday, April 17, 2006

In Hot Pursuit of Hot Judas

The search is on: I want to find out the name and location of the actor who played Judas in National Geographic's recent "Gospel of Judas" program. Now, "other" blogs considered "relevant" and "intelligent" can debate all they'd like about the usefulness/place of the Gospel of Judas, but true to Typing Pool form, I'd rather work myself into a lather about the dude in the reenactment.

To review: See my previous post on Hot Judas.

Today, I e-mailed National Geographic to get more info on Hot Judas because their press room totally has time to field requests for info, stats, and astrological signs of their programs' hotties.

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Actor who portrayed Judas
To:pressroom@ngs.org
Hello there,

I have a quick inquiry for you regarding the recent

"Gospel of Judas" program:

What is the actor's name who plays Judas? I found him

extremely compelling and was curious as to what he's

done before this.

Thanks so much for your time,

Newbie ToNYC



Translation: "Compelling" really means "ha-cha-cha hot."


And now? We wait.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home