Sunday, December 16, 2007

Coccooning

Saw the movie Juno today at the cute one-screen movie theater around the corner from my apartment, and it was fantastic and witty. What's even cooler is that a chick who's about my age wrote it, and the dialogue is brilliant. What's cooler than that is that the female lead is such a breath of fresh air and completely nails her loveable, cool-girl character, the likes of which I haven't seen in quite some time. It's female role models like that and the unwavering encouragement that I've received from every single one of my friends that are keeping me going right now.

My friend Sunny and I blew off no fewer than three parties tonight and coccooned up here on the Upper East while the wintry mix descended. Staying in was necessary. It feels strange but good. (Insert "that's what she said" joke here.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home