Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cha-Ching!

Because lately I've become obsessed with all things personal finance (my friends looooove to hear me talk about high-yield savings accounts, let me tell you), I read this online article from Money magazine today: What It Takes to Be Rich.

After I perused the rather entertaining article, I realized two things: I will never be as rich as the people in this article, and that is not just me being whiny. Multiple waterfront homes? Ferraris? Um, yes. Of course. As soon as my magical unicorn flies up to my fourth-floor window so I can hop on and take a tour of the Milky Way. Second, I think Money magazine is a little too advanced for my financial standing. For the time being, I prefer SmartMoney, specifically its website.

Another thing (don't worry, I have more personal finance musings where these came from), I found out Suze Orman has a column on Yahoo! Finance. This was honestly one of the best things that happened to me today. I'm torn, though, because I prefer the look of Google Finance, but I love Suze so. I guess I'll just have to make multiple stops in my daily PF tour of the web.

So, um, yeah. See you at Ramit's online chat tomorrow.

Dear God, I am dorky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ched said...

Cheap, one dollar t-shirt.

11:18 PM  
Blogger AtriaBooks said...

can you make me a dollar oragami?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Oh, I'll make a special shape for you, Blogstein.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home