Tuesday, March 06, 2007

No Show for Me!

Unfortunately, I can't be on tonight's Dr. Blogstein's Radio Happy Hour. I mean, hey: I'm a gal about town, a mover and shaker, a rolling stone, don't fence me in, and any other cliche about wandering souls that you can think of. However, Blogstein will meet his match tonight at 9 p.m. EST in the form of Jaime, the swingin' sister from The Girl Also Blogs.

Please tune in to give Jaime your support and keep Blogstein in check!

And I'll be back on Blog Talk Radio next week. See y'all then!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AtriaBooks said...

I'm scared...I feel safe with you. You're like my blankie.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

I don't know about the Doc, but I sure will miss you.

Come on Doc grow some bleep and don't be a Linus. LOL

6:47 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Awwww, you two are sweet. You'll be okay! And don't worry: I'll be back next week.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home