Friday, March 23, 2007

Blogging = Bad

I shouldn't be blogging. I have been out with a high school friend and into the wine, and I just subjected my roommate to a long story involving San Diego, a guy named Fabian, and a plastic surgery conference. She deserves acccolades tonight, much more than I do.

But here are the lyrics behind the music that's haunting me and turning my mind toward the positive:

Only thing I ever could need,
only one good thing worth trying to be, and it's
love, love, love, love. I do it for love, love, love.
-Sara Bareilles, "Bottle It Up"

I wish I were that optimistic anymore, my dear young musician. Thank God I'm going to Baltimore this weekend. Even New Yorkers need escape sometimes.

UPDATE: I fixed the lyrics to make them, oh, correct. Like I said, I'd been into the wine last night.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

It's like that song by The Beatles All You Need Is Love.

May I suggest that optimism is with in all of us, it's a matter of focus and positive thinking.

I will miss you while you are away, I consider you a good friend.

Please drop by my blog and check this out, I think that you might enjoy seeing this.

Subject: New Post at:http://nightr.blogspot.com

Blues Music Video

Muddy Waters ChicagoFest 1981 Performance

To all of those who enjoy the blues, this goes out to all of you, the original Muddy Waters.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

I just wanted to thank you very much for stopping by my blog and commenting, you are always welcome there anytime you like my friend.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

I shouldn't be blogging. I have been out with a high school friend and into the wine, and I just subjected my roommate to a long story involving San Diego, a guy named Fabian, and a plastic surgery conference. She deserves acccolades tonight, much more than I do.

Maybe you both needed accolades that night, maybe you were trying to say something in so many words but were not sure how to say it out right or maybe that you were feeling sad or depressed about something which is normal for we all go through times like that.

I guess what I am trying to say to you my friend is that anytime you need to chat or talk something over just to get it off your chest because it's been something that has been bothering you, I'm always here for you and what we talk about will stay between us and I will never say a thing about that to anyone. I can be that older friend who you have to lean on when you just need a friend.

I don't want you to feel badly my friend, you can even tell I think that I do try to cheer you up when we talk on blog talk radio, I try to make you laugh and smile a bit.

You are a very special kind and nice friend. I like you Jane I hope that you can see the friendship that I am offering to you.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home