Tuesday, March 20, 2007

See You Tonight

Don't forget to tune in to Blog Talk Radio tonight at 9 p.m. EST. You'll hear Dr. Blogstein and me pontificate on such subjects as e-mail spam and Armageddon. Fun!

Also, I read this story on post-traumatic stress disorder and our female soldiers yesterday and was deeply affected by what's going on with our women overseas and on military bases. It makes me want to clip this article out and hand it to the men and women I overhear saying that sexism is over and that men and women stand on equal footing these days.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

Well at least the Spam in a Can came through. Also I did enjoy chatting with you.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Always a pleasure, Phil.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and read and comment because from me to you, you are always welcome there.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home