Sunday, March 25, 2007

Classin' Up the Joint

Taking the Greyhound bus round-trip from New York City to Baltimore isn't the classiest voyage, but that's how I roll. Today, on the trip back to the city after a fun stay in B-more, I was reminded of exactly how posh Greyhound can get when a busty thirtysomething woman with a young baby stood up near the front of the bus and turned around. The following phrase was printed in black on her tight white T-shirt (original punctuation and capitalization retained):

If you think I'm a Bitch, you should meet my Mother!

"Luxury coach," indeed.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AtriaBooks said...

The last TWO times I took the Greyhound from Baltimore to NYC someone had to be pulled off the bus in handcuffs before we left the station!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

That's high drama!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home