Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Financial Accountability: Day 3

Today...was more difficult than the past two days. But because I have awesome friends (and, apparently, a suddenly raging social life) who tend to foot the bill for booze when the spirit moves them, I spent roughly $57 less than I would have if I were going it solo.

And here we go:

Newbie to NYC's Spending Journal for Mid-April (cont.)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Breakfast, two hard-boiled eggs and a cup of grapes: $3.16

Lunch, a turkey burger sandwich and a Diet Coke: $8.44

Bud Light at neighborhood bar: Free (thank you, Red)

Cab to fancy downtown restaurant I really had no business dining at: $8

Glass of malbec at fancy downtown restaurant I really had no business dining at: $13

Tip for meal at fancy downtown restaurant I really had no business dining at: $20

Roundabout cab route back from fancy downtown restaurant I really had no business dining at: $10

Total for 4/11/2007: $62.60

I consider today a success, well, considering. And not an espresso shelled out for yet. Take that, New York magazine grad student!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home