Monday, April 02, 2007

You Want Cute? I'll Give You Cute.

I am so on a roll with the past week's cuteness theme. Hence, I'm going to present to you the Cat Proximity Graph, drawn by the brilliant Randall at xkcd.com.

I'm not a cat person (or an animal person, even), but I have a soft spot for the Boyf's parents' cat. Don't tell anyone this, but I've been known to sing Sinatra's "Mack the Knife" to that precious kitty, except replacing "Mack" with the cat's name. Yes, about that professional help you've mentioned: I am seeking it.

UPDATE: Dammit, "Mack the Knife" is Bobby Darin's song, not Sinatra's. Thanks, Neil, for the correction. Harrumph, I hate being wrong.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

Jane, I would never say that you look cute, maybe Lovely or gorgeous or adorable, but never would use the word cute. LOL

I'm still waiting to hear your singing, I bet that you are a wonderful singer who can put many of the singers to shame with that lovely voice of yours.

No way Jane, you can't ever say that I mentioned to you about seeking professional help.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home