Monday, March 26, 2007

Check, Baby, Check, Baby, 1-2-3-4

Check out the illustrious Dr. Blogstein and lil' ol' me on Dr. Blogstein's Radio Happy Hour, via Blog Talk Radio, tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9 p.m. EST. Call in at 646-652-4804 to hang with us live, on-air, or click here just to listen.

Blogstein and I will be talking to a psychic duo, and I'm looking forward to that. I've always suspected I was Marilyn Monroe in a former life. Oh, wait. I think Anna Nicole Smith has that whole thing covered.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

lil' ol' you? Come on darlin you may be lil but you are not old.

Besides your better looking than Marylin Monroe and Anna Nicole Smith combined.

You are one foxy lady and I just wish that Doc would catch on to that and start asking you out for a date.

I really think that the two of you would make quite the couple.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Phil, at this rate, you'll have us married off by fall!

1:14 AM  
Blogger AtriaBooks said...

Hey Phil--where were you last night? Too big of a star now to call into our little show?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Lets see now if I can remember how to write a dear letter to such a lovely couple.

Oh yea, here is how it goes.

Dearest Jane and her adoring hubby Doc,

I had called into the show twice and to my surprise no_one home, but I could still hear chatter through my phone cause I listened to your show most of the way on the phone line.

Now for you two, go take and get yourselves married because you two would be totally cool together and you two would live happily ever after in total blis and harmony and have children together and you could then teach your kids to become big time Blog Talk Radio Show people just like Mommy and Daddy did when they were growing up. LOL

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home