Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Think Fondly of Me

Be sure to tune in TONIGHT at 9 p.m. EST to Dr. Blogstein's Radio Happy Hour, where the good doctor and special guest host Jaime from The Girl Also Blogs (she's filling in for me again) will expound on such philosophical subjects as The Sopranos and a blogosphere quasi-scandal. Click here at 9 p.m. sharp to listen and/or give the doc a piece of your mind.

Rest assured I'll be back at Radio Happy Hour next week, though. I just have to have a meeting with my parole officer, er, bookie -- um -- therapist, ahem, swami tonight. You know how it goes.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

I'm going to miss you Jane,

I don't know how I will ever get along with out you on the show.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Oh, you'll manage somehow, Phil. :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Jane I tell you it wasn't easy getting along with out you, I guess I already do think fondly of you.

Kisses,
Phil

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home