Friday, April 06, 2007

The Day Is Mine, Trebek

Our computers at work are not top-of-the-line (read: they suck), so sometimes I have to wait, precious seconds trickling by, for my internet browser to load.

Today, as I waited for my e-mail -- I mean, important work-related research -- to refresh, a message popped up on the bottom of the screen:

"Download of 'infinity' successful."

Awwwesome. If that's not the best message an inanimate object has ever relayed to me, I don't know what is. My reign over time and space begins riiiiiight...now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

Well it's good news that, that finally made you happy, I like it when you are happy. When a beautiful girl like you smiles it just makes a fellas day full of sunshine.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home