Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Taking a Break

Hi, guys. I want you all to know that I really appreciate you being with me through everything lately. I'm going back to the Midwest on vacation for a week to see my family, and I think it's pretty clear from my recent posts that I need one. That said, I won't be updating this blog for the next week or perhaps longer, but I think everyone will live. ;)

I'm going to stay positive, I'm going to get the old Jane back, and when I return I plan to have better posts for y'all.

Thanks again, and I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger AtriaBooks said...

What about the show?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

Well how ever long it takes, the main thing is that you come back and feeling happy again. I like it so much when Jane is happy. That's not to say that I won't miss you, of course that goes with out saying but I am saying it anyways so that you know that I will miss you.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Jane:

Hopefully you will get it all worked out. I know of upheaval and weirdness and sorrow and all the other crappy emotions you are dealing with...

Hope to see you soon

1:35 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

It's so good to have you back home so that you can put up great new articles but also you sounded so wonderful a happy cheerful voice it sounds so great that you are feeling much better. I'm glad that you are feeling like your happy self again.

Goes to show that one always needs their roots. Hang in their my friend, we all have our share of ups and downs, I like you and you have a lot of people out here on the net who care about you.

All my best to you my friend,

Phil

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home