Wednesday, June 07, 2006

For the Attention-Span Challenged

Here's one of my new favorite sites: KeepMedia.com

It's a subscription-based online library of magazine and newspaper articles ($4.95/month, $49.40/year), but several of their stories are free. I don't subscribe, but if I ever find some more free time lying around to devote to reading, I'll consider it.

The coolest part, though, is that if you sign up online and give KeepMedia an e-mail address, they'll send you weekly "Week in Review" and "Editor's Picks" e-mails. I've found that it's a nice way to scroll through different takes on the most-talked-about stories in the media and keep somewhat apprised of what's going on in this country.

Or, more accurately, what idiocy and intolerance is going on in this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home