Sunday, November 05, 2006

Call the NYFD

I watched K-Fed (a.k.a. "America's Favorite Mistake") make an appearance on VH1's video countdown yesterday. As expected, nothing that came out of his mouth made any sense whatsoever. Host Aamer Haleem asked him about his album's title, Playing with Fire, and K-Fed said something incomprehensible, like, (and this is an indirect quote), "The press is always sayin' stuff about me, so this title, like... It could be their side, it could be my side." I think I speak for everyone when I say, "What?"

But then I got to thinking. Hmmm, I thought to myself. "Playing with Fire" sure sounds familiar.

One Google search later, I found it. K-Fed, as it turns out, is not the first one to title a revolutionary cultural vision "Playing with Fire":


















(Cover text: "Can Jessica play Bruce Patman's game and win?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home