Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Financial Accountability: Day 4

Newbie to NYC's Spending Journal for Mid-April (cont.)

Thursday, April 12, 2007


Breakfast, two hard-boiled eggs and a cup of grapes: $3.16

Lunch, delicious curry with chicken: $9

Two Bud Lights: Free, courtesy of very cool friend A

Pilsner Urquell: $8 at a semi-chic West Village haunt

Cab back from semi-chic West Village haunt: $10

Total for 4/12/2007: $30.16

I'm getting too old to be cute about this: I'm frittering away my money on alcohol and cab rides, but that's sort of the New York way, is it not? If one does not drink, one does not socialize-slash-network nearly as much. And therein lies the rub. I sometimes wish I had either the inner confidence or the disdain for society that would enable me to be a hermit.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home