Monday, April 16, 2007

Listen Up

Tune in Tuesday to hear Dr. B and me try and make sense of this whole Don Imus debacle on Dr. Blogstein's Radio Happy Hour. (I say: Good riddance.) We'll also be talking to the "deaditor in chief" of Girls and Corpses magazine. Really. And I'm kind of getting nauseated just thinking about it, so I'm going to save my audible retching for when we're live on the air.

Go to Blog Talk Radio at 9 p.m. EST sharp Tuesday evening, or download it for later -- say, while you're enjoying a nice stroll along a lake filled with Canada geese.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tisha! said...

I am seriously impressed by what you had to say last night on the show! Go Sista!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Thank you, Tisha! I really, really appreciate that.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home