Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Calorie Coma

I finally got jealous enough of all the people eating ice cream cones on the streets of New York that I broke down and bought a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. But this wasn't any regular ice cream -- oh, no. This was a brand-new flavor I'd never even seen before: Creme Brulee. And it tastes exactly like creme brulee. One bite, and I felt like I had just finished a tasty meal of duck and escargots at the neighborhood French bistro. It's also responsible for at least one pound of weight gain, but whatever! This is summer. And this is creme brulee ice cream we're talking about, people.

Listen to Dr. Blogstein and I shake it up on Dr. Blogstein's Radio Happy Hour TONIGHT at 9 p.m. EST. Go to Blog Talk Radio, tune in, and instantly become part of the cool crowd. Well, the cool online crowd anyway, but let's not mince words.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I listened..I called...I waited on hold as Doc fiddled with the dials...

8:20 AM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Jane,

You got tempted by all those yummy icecream cones didn't you.

You sure did shake it up my friend.

That's it Jane, Jane's new bumper music on Doc Blogsteins show will be "Wild Thing" by "The Troggs"

4:48 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Oh Jane, you know that I really like you and was just sayin what I said there to make you chuckle a bit.

You know I just love to make you smile.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home